So you recently bought powerbeats pro earphones and didn’t know how to connect powerbeats pro to windows 10? If your answer is yes, then you arrived at the right place. Here, I have shared the easiest method of connecting your powerbeats pro earphones with windows 10 in less than 2 minutes.
Whether you are using a laptop, a PC, with windows 10, 11, or even macOS, connecting it with the powerbeats pro is a simple task, and just like any other Bluetooth earphones or headphones, you can connect your powerbeats pro earphones to your laptop or PC.
So let us get ahead with our article.
Table of Contents
How to Connect Powerbeats Pro to Windows 10
Connecting Powerbeats pro to windows 10 or 11 is easy. Below are the steps you need to follow in order to connect your Powerbeats Pro with Windows 10.
☞ Steps on connecting Powerbeats pro to Windows 10
- Make sure that your powerbeats earphones are entirely off.
- Press and hold the power button on your powerbeats pro (simultaneously on both the earphones) until the status lights on your earphone start to blink. Holding for 5 seconds activates the pairing mode on your powerbeats earphones.
- Once the pairing mode is activated, go to Windows 10 Bluetooth settings, which you can find below on the Taskbar, you can also use Cortana to search for Bluetooth settings if you don’t find it on the Taskbar.
- Inside the Bluetooth, settings click on the option “Add another Bluetooth device” and select your Powerbeats Pro earphones.
- After selecting the Bluetooth device, your powerbeats pro will be successfully get paired with Windows 10.
Unable to Connect Powerbeats Pro to Windows 10? (Fixes)
If you are not able to connect your Powerbeats earphones with a windows 10 laptop then it must be due to one of the reasons which are addressed below.
1. Outdated Bluetooth Drivers
If you don’t usually keep your laptop updated then it must be the reason why you weren’t able to connect your powerbeats pro with the laptop. You need to update your Bluetooth Drivers in order to make it work properly. The best way to do it is by using the Windows Update feature.
2. Unable to Connect With Bluetooth
If your powerbeats pro buds are visible in Bluetooth devices but it’s not connecting on clicking it, it must be due to one of the reasons given below.
- The device must be connected previously with any other windows or mac laptop, in such case disconnect it and try again.
- You must be talking a long time in searching the device on Bluetooth, if its the case, try to do the process within 10-20seconds of pressing the power button on your powerbeats pro.
- Either your powerbeats pro wasn’t charged so try to charge it fully before connecting it with windows 10.
- Lastly, it must be due to some issue with powerbeats firmware so you need to reset your powerbeats pro, and once you reset them try connecting them again.
If all these methods didn’t work, you need to check if it’s the problem with your laptop or with your powerbeats pro earphones. For checking this, try to connect your earphones with any other device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the questions which are confusing for a new user of powerbeats pro. So we provided the answers to all your confusion below.
Is Powerbeats Pro Compatible with Windows 10 Laptops?
Yes, powerbeats pro is completely compatible with any windows laptop and also with any android device. They are not apple exclusive.
Is Powerbeats Pro better than AirPods Pro?
As far as reviews go, Powerbeats Pro is better than AirPods pro in terms of battery life, sound quality, working out (gyming & running) & connectivity with windows but if you are looking for active noise cancellation, or a better microphone then go with AirPods pro.
How to connect powerbeats 3 with windows 10 or 11?
The method to connect any powerbeats headset is similar whether it powerbeats 3 or powerbeats pro, just press the power button on the headset for 5-10 seconds until the LED indicator starts blinking and search for the device on your Windows laptop Bluetooth device settings.
After you have successfully connected your powerbeats pro earphone with windows 10 or 11 the blinking will stop which means you are successful in connecting your powerbeats pro with windows 10 or 11 laptop.
I hope that now you know how to connect powerbeats pro with windows 10 successfully. If you encounter any issue while completing the process given above, please comment below the issue and I will help you in resolving it properly.